Music Fest/Craft Show

tonylumps

Today i did a craft Show in a town on the Phila.Mainline.There are more Dogs and cats than people in this town.I took about 100 pens 30 Animal puzzles and other assorted Scroll Work. Go Figure did not sell 1 puzzle. Sold a few ornaments.If it was not for a few pens I sold The day would have been a total loss.Can't figure this one out.The vender next to me was selling gourmet dog biscuits and only sold 2 bags.But was giving out samples to all of the Dogs and they ate them like crazy.

13 minutes ago, tonylumps said:

Today i did a craft Show in a town on the Phila.Mainline.There are more Dogs and cats than people in this town.I took about 100 pens 30 Animal puzzles and other assorted Scroll Work. Go Figure did not sell 1 puzzle. Sold a few ornaments.If it was not for a few pens I sold The day would have been a total loss.Can't figure this one out.The vender next to me was selling gourmet dog biscuits and only sold 2 bags.But was giving out samples to all of the Dogs and they ate them like crazy.

Sorry the day wasn't better for you Tony.  It's a total mystery sometimes why a show doesn't do as well as you'd think it would.  Keep at it.

3 hours ago, tonylumps said:

Switch to biscuits next time,lol

3 hours ago, wombatie said:

Oh thats terrible Tony.  They were just there for the walk obviously.

Marg

That is what we were laughing about.It was such a nice day for July .Everybody was walking there dogs.The only ones that did good were the Local Pubs.But they do good every Day

Edited by tonylumps

Tony like the display.  Do not consider this a bad show, rather a chance to meet and greet potential customers.  While they may not have purchased much at this show, perhaps they were window shopping for ideas for Christmas gifts or what ever. Point being talk, give out business cards get them interested.  A following generally does not happen overnight.  it can take up to 5 years for customers to become repeat customers and give referrals.  Like your work, keep it up and have patience.:)

DW

2 hours ago, DWSUDEKUM said:

Tony like the display.  Do not consider this a bad show, rather a chance to meet and greet potential customers.  While they may not have purchased much at this show, perhaps they were window shopping for ideas for Christmas gifts or what ever. Point being talk, give out business cards get them interested.  A following generally does not happen overnight.  it can take up to 5 years for customers to become repeat customers and give referrals.  Like your work, keep it up and have patience.:)

DW

it was a great day for meeting people.A lot of people took Business Cards.i guess they just were not expecting our kind of work.A lot of beads and ballons.The lady who orginized the venders did a great job