HELLO from FRANCE

boulpat

Hello everyone

My name is Jean-claude I'm a craftsman baker pastry chef in Rouen in Normandy

And as the retreat approaches:smitten:, I go back to the scroll saw that I practiced more than 35 years ago and that the overwork of work had stopped me then, I leave almost to zero, Buy an EX 21
I've been watching the forum for several months, which I find very enriching and I finally decide to introduce myself with my poor English

see you soon

6 hours ago, boulpat said:

Hello everyone

My name is Jean-claude I'm a craftsman baker pastry chef in Rouen in Normandy

And as the retreat approaches:smitten:, I go back to the scroll saw that I practiced more than 35 years ago and that the overwork of work had stopped me then, I leave almost to zero, Buy an EX 21
I've been watching the forum for several months, which I find very enriching and I finally decide to introduce myself with my poor English

see you soon

Welcome friend,Soon you'll have many scrolling friends ,Keep coming back! the more the merrier!

Hello Jean Claude

I am new here too, but I want to welcome you here all the same.

I was also a pastry chef and baker for a few years, and now that I am scrolling full time, I noticed that there are many similarities between scrolling and pastry work.  the embellishments and attention to small details are very similar in both trades, and I am sure you are a great scroller with all your experience in food.

just dont try to cut the cake with the scrollsaw!  it doesnt work too well!

Hi Jean-Claude from Burlington Vermont! Your English is totally fine but if you ever feel like asking questions in French, just send me a PM (Personnal Message) I'll be very very happy to converse with you in French. I used to live in Montreal, Canada and I'm a native French speaker!  Bienvenue dans le Village des Chantourneurs!