cutting a few in Arizona

heppnerguy

I know that I have not been on very often in the past month or so but with the move , buying  all new furniture and setting up my shop, I have been pretty busy. However I did manage to get a few requests and decided it was about time to show you all that  I am not permanently  asleep here in the land of the sun. So here are some of the things that I remembered to take photos of before I shipped them. The light was poor in the room I took them in so they are a little fuzzy as a result. The remembrance plaque i make and give to anyone that has lost a loved one that I know. I have made a countless number of these, The second one is a Steve Good pattern that I had orders for three of these. the Arizona State plaque (designed by Sam Custodio) I have made three of these, the potters plaque is another of Sam's patterns I made this for a potter friend of mine as a surprise gift, and the wedding cross I mailed to an exchange student that lived with us 5 years ago and it getting married in three weeks. She lives in Slovakia.  So you see, though I have not been real busy, I have not been out of the shop completely

Dick

heppnerguy

1p.JPG

2p.JPG

4p.jpg

5p.jpg

6p.jpg