I turned the pile over and started from the beginning.

amazingkevin

The shop is a mess ,no room to walk,dust and saw dust everywhere,boxes falling upon  boxes digging for something behind them.A never ending battle and an eye sore.I do what i can when i can.i found the teak veneered plywood i started the 10 commandment on and said this is over due .I stopped cutting it because of the horrendous pain in my neck for 2 months .I finished one tablet and worked on the 2nd till dark.It felt good to get close to finishing it.I'm thinking maybe gold pain on the 3/4" edges to hide the ply grain or black or fancy it up with gold lined in black.The more you do the better it will look I'm sure.And the the piano hinge  i have is not the best looking but paint hides a lot of sins.I'm afraid because of the close tolerances that maybe the tiny veneer might come off taking the pattern off.Will try to finish cutting tomorrow if no interruptions,Pictures tomorrow.

On 8/14/2017 at 6:13 AM, amazingkevin said:

The shop is a mess ,no room to walk,dust and saw dust everywhere,boxes falling upon  boxes digging for something behind them.A never ending battle and an eye sore.I do what i can when i can.i found the teak veneered plywood i started the 10 commandment on and said this is over due .I stopped cutting it because of the horrendous pain in my neck for 2 months .I finished one tablet and worked on the 2nd till dark.It felt good to get close to finishing it.I'm thinking maybe gold pain on the 3/4" edges to hide the ply grain or black or fancy it up with gold lined in black.The more you do the better it will look I'm sure.And the the piano hinge  i have is not the best looking but paint hides a lot of sins.I'm afraid because of the close tolerances that maybe the tiny veneer might come off taking the pattern off.Will try to finish cutting tomorrow if no interruptions,Pictures tomorrow.

It's great when a plan comes together Kevin:D:D:D.

Rob Roy