back from vacation

heppnerguy

Again I say Hello to all my friends here in the village. I just returned to our new home in Arizona after a one month vacation back in Oregon.  We stayed in our previous town of Heppner and stayed with our two daughters, We saw many of our friends there and during the first two weeks there, I was able to go to Tri Cities Washington and see our good friend, Paul, known to all as Scrappile. We had a great time sharing stories and I checked out his new Seyco scroll saw. He continues his masterful talent on that saw, just as he did on his EX 21. So glad i took the time to see him. We also went to the Portland area to go to my granddaughter baby shower. She flew in from North Carolina for it, as she grew up in Portland. We next drove to Salem, Oregon where we viewed the eclipse in it's entirety for just over two minutes. It was so cool. We were able to see the stars in mid morning. It was a clear sunny  day and I will never forget it. 

Glad to be back home, We have a lot to do but I should soon be able to be back here with my Scroll saw family daily, very soon. Missed you all.

Dick 

heppnerguy  

Welcome home Dick - both back home to your new "physical" home in AZ and your home here in the village.  Glad you had a great time and got to visit with many friends and family and you and Paul had some time to visit again.  Look forward to you being able to participate more regularly here again on the Village.

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome back. I am glad to be back to our new home. Our eldest son will be here this evening for the first time to visit us here in Arizona. ended up with a warmer than usual temperature for this time of the year with 117 today. Need to get out and get more yard work done now but will try to check in again tomorrow. Nice to see what others have been up to during this month. need to get wood for the shop soon. Ordering some on line from Sloan/s tomorrow morning

Dick

heppnerguy

On 8/28/2017 at 10:14 PM, heppnerguy said:

Again I say Hello to all my friends here in the village. I just returned to our new home in Arizona after a one month vacation back in Oregon.  We stayed in our previous town of Heppner and stayed with our two daughters, We saw many of our friends there and during the first two weeks there, I was able to go to Tri Cities Washington and see our good friend, Paul, known to all as Scrappile. We had a great time sharing stories and I checked out his new Seyco scroll saw. He continues his masterful talent on that saw, just as he did on his EX 21. So glad i took the time to see him. We also went to the Portland area to go to my granddaughter baby shower. She flew in from North Carolina for it, as she grew up in Portland. We next drove to Salem, Oregon where we viewed the eclipse in it's entirety for just over two minutes. It was so cool. We were able to see the stars in mid morning. It was a clear sunny  day and I will never forget it. 

Glad to be back home, We have a lot to do but I should soon be able to be back here with my Scroll saw family daily, very soon. Missed you all.

Dick 

heppnerguy  

Your a home body thanks for coming back!