Weird Holes

Rockytime

On 9/2/2017 at 5:08 PM, Rockytime said:

Just finished adapting a lamp to my saw. Works great. Just need to wear sunglasses when cutting now. Actually I've not done any scrolling lately. My shop is kind of in disarray because I'm redoing my dust collection. Gonna happen Thursday then I'll be back in operation.

2-20170902_132827.jpg

1-20170902_132836.jpg

Show us the revamp of the dust collection apparatus.

On 9/8/2017 at 0:03 AM, amazingkevin said:

Show us the revamp of the dust collection apparatus.

I had my wife in the hospital twice this week so all I finished was removing the old duct work. I have a friend helping install the new system this coming Thursday. The plan is to set the Fan collector on a shelf above my wife's car. and duct it into my little shop for my wood lathe. Then I hope to put a T in the line to connect to my scroll saw. That will come a little later. I have difficulty doing some of those things so everything is a step at a time with the help of a much younger friend who is a proficient building project manager. Nice to have friends smarter than I am.

Sorry to hear about your Mrs., Rocky. Hope things are gettin' better. 

I know what ya mean about havin' somebody "smarter than I am" to help with things. I'm a self taught wood worker. Bein' in the trucking business all my life, I've had a lot fun the last 25 years learnin', but there's still things I have issues with & then frustration sets in. Then I have to start reading on the subject to get thru it. 
I've got a friend who's some years older than me, & been in construction for years. He helps me a lot with things I have issues with.