My task tonight...

Iguanadon

In advance of a 2 day event, Friday evening and all day Saturday, I'm putting strings through the holes I drilled in the ornaments that @Sam777 cut for me.  I look forward to displaying them for the first time.  Fingers crossed, see how it goes.  New event/venue, so I have no idea what to expect.  It's a wine festival.  Drunk people shopping, I figure it was a good risk.  ;-) 

They turned out fantastic.

IMG_20170928_165849.jpg

10 hours ago, Iguanadon said:

In advance of a 2 day event, Friday evening and all day Saturday, I'm putting strings through the holes I drilled in the ornaments that @Sam777 cut for me.  I look forward to displaying them for the first time.  Fingers crossed, see how it goes.  New event/venue, so I have no idea what to expect.  It's a wine festival.  Drunk people shopping, I figure it was a good risk.  ;-) 

They turned out fantastic.

IMG_20170928_165849.jpg

Great you found a help mate ! Beautiful cuts!

51 minutes ago, Phantom Scroller said:

Good luck on the sales Iggy they look good and if you make them even smaller the would make good on necklaces. :thumbs:Roly

Also make nice frig magnets.. Years ago I was cutting and selling a lot of the Steve Goods Christmas tree shaped ornaments with the dog silhouette cutout of the middle of the trees.. I saved the cutouts and glued small earth magnets to the scrap pieces.. always sold out on those.. but then.. they was $3 each.. or free with a ornament purchase...No longer doing any in person events so I don't offer that anymore.