First Time Since May

Rockytime

I've not used the saw since late May. Most of June and July was spent getting the house back in shape after a nasty June hailstorm. New roof, entire house repainted, patio rebuilt and recovered, new fence and damage on vehicles repaired. Things are shipshape now. Sold the Spyder in June (getting too old to ride any great distance) so wife wants her half of the garage back. Who ever heard of a car in the garage. It should be called a car shed. So time was spent rearranging everything leaving my little shop totally disorganized. Yesterday was my first time back at the saw so this is my first little project. Wife thinks it is appropriate.

1-20171001_141853.jpg

3 minutes ago, WayneMahler said:

If I made that it would have to read caution old folks snoring ! I can attend to the Mrs. but not myself;f. Never stayed up to listen :)

I think Lenin said, "If one hears a lie often enough it will soon be accepted as a truth." At least I think he said that. My wife has lied to me about my snoring so often I'm beginning to think it is true. :D

5 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I've not used the saw since late May. Most of June and July was spent getting the house back in shape after a nasty June hailstorm. New roof, entire house repainted, patio rebuilt and recovered, new fence and damage on vehicles repaired. Things are shipshape now. Sold the Spyder in June (getting too old to ride any great distance) so wife wants her half of the garage back. Who ever heard of a car in the garage. It should be called a car shed. So time was spent rearranging everything leaving my little shop totally disorganized. Yesterday was my first time back at the saw so this is my first little project. Wife thinks it is appropriate.

1-20171001_141853.jpg

Love it! Hope the pattern goes in our patterns here!