I know I have not posted for awhile

heppnerguy

I have been busy with my move, traveling and trying to stay out of my shop more then when I was in Heppner. But I have been working on four different projects so it has taken me time to get around to finishing them in a timely manner. I have however completed two of them today. One is for my grandson who is a captain in special forces in North Carolina and the other is for our church fund raiser silent auction where they will be paying off a debt they have had for awhile to build a school. This year they will be making the final payment and since we are new to Casa Grande, Arizona, I decided to make a little intarsia angle for the auction. I choose a pattern that I purchased several years ago and I have used it mainly to give to  people that  are either ill with a serious problem or just need something that I hoped would comfort them in a small way, knowing someone is praying and cares for them. So I modified the Judy Roberts angle pattern a little because I  wanted to see what it would look like in a little different way and I cut a pattern of whom I can not recall the maker of the pattern, but I thought my grandson would like it as he just is finishing up his Special Forces training.

Dick

heppnerguy

special forces.jpg

intarsia angel 2.jpg

21 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

I have been busy with my move, traveling and trying to stay out of my shop more then when I was in Heppner. But I have been working on four different projects so it has taken me time to get around to finishing them in a timely manner. I have however completed two of them today. One is for my grandson who is a captain in special forces in North Carolina and the other is for our church fund raiser silent auction where they will be paying off a debt they have had for awhile to build a school. This year they will be making the final payment and since we are new to Casa Grande, Arizona, I decided to make a little intarsia angle for the auction. I choose a pattern that I purchased several years ago and I have used it mainly to give to  people that  are either ill with a serious problem or just need something that I hoped would comfort them in a small way, knowing someone is praying and cares for them. So I modified the Judy Roberts angle pattern a little because I  wanted to see what it would look like in a little different way and I cut a pattern of whom I can not recall the maker of the pattern, but I thought my grandson would like it as he just is finishing up his Special Forces training.

Dick

heppnerguy

special forces.jpg

intarsia angel 2.jpg

And what an angel!

We got our new hot tub this morning and have not had a chance to get in it yet.. that comes tonight after we finish our lake cruise. it is so much fun living here in Arizona.. Thanks all for the nice comments. I just wanted you all to know that even though I  had not been posting.. I still am working some in my shop..

and I will change my location on my avatar as soon as I can get to it

Dick

heppnerguy