Scrambling Ahead of Event

Iguanadon

Dog show weekend coming up.  First time doing the event and while I'd expect it to be a great one, I have no idea what reality will be.  But, last week I found a list of the 110 breeds and 600 dogs participating in the show and found about 30 breeds that I didn't already have in my herd.  So, I had Harvey send me the patterns and I started cuttin'... Got a dozen drying on the rack right now.  A couple of them are just different variations such as a long haired Dachshund and a long haired Chihuahua.

One doesn't seem to belong...  :-)

The Kennel Club that is putting on the show happens to be having their monthly meeting this evening and I'm going to attend so that I can meet the organizer of the event.  I'm taking some samples with me to show him and any of the other members that may be interested.

IMG_20171009_162903.jpg

Edited by Iguanadon

Just got back from the monthly meeting of the Kennel Club that is hosting the show this weekend.  There were maybe 8 members there... I sold 3 puzzles on the spot.  LOL

I took some examples to show and needless to say they were well received.

I'll be one of only about 3 "vendors" at the show.  This is going to be a very interesting event.  Not really sure what to expect.  :-)