Pattern request to Sue Mey

scrollerpete

Last email that I received from Sue Mey  had patterns of serviettes holder that I made and shown here (leaves and Angels).

My wife said that none match our decor in the kitchen (all about wine) so I send and email to Sue and a few days later she send me a new pattern.

I used poplar for the back and did a reverse inlay of purple heart to display as wine in the bottle and also used purple heart for the base.

The wife is really happy so this is the main thing, I guess Sue Mey and I did good.

HPIM1382.JPG

HPIM1383.JPG

Yes Pete, You ans Sue Mey make for a great partnership. To me, both pieces look the same, could you please point out the differences to an obviously blind person. Both pieces are very nice looking, and the inlay with purple heart was a great idea and a perfect pick.

Len

16 hours ago, Lucky2 said:

Yes Pete, You ans Sue Mey make for a great partnership. To me, both pieces look the same, could you please point out the differences to an obviously blind person. Both pieces are very nice looking, and the inlay with purple heart was a great idea and a perfect pick.

Len

Same item I just took a picture of both sides

On 10/16/2017 at 3:01 PM, scrollerpete said:

Last email that I received from Sue Mey  had patterns of serviettes holder that I made and shown here (leaves and Angels).

My wife said that none match our decor in the kitchen (all about wine) so I send and email to Sue and a few days later she send me a new pattern.

I used poplar for the back and did a reverse inlay of purple heart to display as wine in the bottle and also used purple heart for the base.

The wife is really happy so this is the main thing, I guess Sue Mey and I did good.

HPIM1382.JPG

HPIM1383.JPG

One remarkable project well down !