Old Mill Clock

JeffRay42

Okay. It took me a long time to get this finished, but we all know shop time is sometimes hard to come by. I actually built two of these. One is all cut and partially assembled and will find it's new home in KY as a gift for my mother in-law for Christmas. This one pictured is on it's way to New York. A local customer purchased it as gift for his mother.

This is the Old Mill Clock. Pattern is from Wild Wood Designs. The wheel is motorized and does turn. It runs on 4 D Batteries.

I used Maple and Baltic Birch. The stain is two coats of Golden Maple followed by two coats of high gloss clear. The window trim is Createx White Paint slightly reduced.

Let me know what you think

Very good looking clock of choice.first one i've seen with a water wheel.I like it.Gives you something to look at besides the time lol.So many things to do and the clock never stops.Hope someday i get to make a fancy clock like that.I'm curious as to what a person can charge for a custom made clock like that.I'd allways like to make more than what i'm allready makeing.