Unicorn and portrait

cjswoodcrafts

unicorn pattern created by Mama Bogie (if thats spelled wrong sorry) it was a great pattern, fun cut, got a bit scared quite a few times, on the thin areas, but it came out well, I named the Unicorn Mystify

Portrait, I held a drawing on the 3rd, and this is the winners husband and grandson

both on 1/2 inch sandeply

good lookin addition to our library.One thing that keeps me out of trouble and i use all the time now is what steve good taught me.If your skills are'nt that good for a delicate cut ,don't get so close.Michael jacksons leg has a thin straight piece that allways gave me trouble till i learned that trick .I mean ,nobody knows that the line should have been alot closer to the edge than you put it,so that alone saves me from cutting threw in to the lake.!Now i'm not scared any more ,in fact bring it on!My head swims with all i learn in ssv!Keep up the great work!

• 3 weeks later...

hey jim ,how are you .listen i,m looking at the first pic and sometimes it's like looking at the word fly you see sometime with stategic pieces of the letters missing to play tricks on your eyes .Well the first pic is doing that to me. Is it a matador and a bull ,i fell dumb but i can't see the forest thru the trees ,been a long day ,help me out . when i hear what it is i'm sure i'll bow my head in sorrow to not have seen what it is . The second one is real nice cutting of a unicorn Show piece and a good comversation piece at your outings you go to ,charities ,etc.Don't forget ,i'm dieing to know the first pic! sorry :)

unicorn pattern created by Mama Bogie (if thats spelled wrong sorry) it was a great pattern, fun cut, got a bit scared quite a few times, on the thin areas, but it came out well, I named the Unicorn Mystify

Portrait, I held a drawing on the 3rd, and this is the winners husband and grandson

both on 1/2 inch sandeply

its a man holding a baby,

the original pic

Yep i was looking too hard and when i seen the photo i bowed my head .your a cracker jack at these patterns jim I better practice up and catch up!Great likeness you capture in all your work.You'll have to hang a shingle on the side of your truck "Creations In Wood By Jim"Your truck can be a roveing billboard!Make sure you park close to the exit doors of stores so they can't miss seeing it. The handyman guy on town does that at the big box stores.He's allways workin.Oh one thing i wanted to ask you was on your carveing tools do you have ball ends or differant ones to make pushing comfotable? :)