Roll Tide Plaque

Marshall Dillon

Just finished this Plaque , wife put it together and I cut it out of Maple and glued it up and painted it . Shipping it to Hoover Alabama next week , as long as it get there before Christmas and it is . My wife is such a big help in my scrolling Hobby !

IMG_2026.JPG

6 hours ago, Marshall Dillon said:

Just finished this Plaque , wife put it together and I cut it out of Maple and glued it up and painted it . Shipping it to Hoover Alabama next week , as long as it get there before Christmas and it is . My wife is such a big help in my scrolling Hobby !

IMG_2026.JPG

very nice ,But i enlarged the wood behind the A and for the life of me can't figure out what it is?help help

3 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

very nice ,But i enlarged the wood behind the A and for the life of me can't figure out what it is?help help

Kevin - It's an Elephant.  The University of Alabama's mascot used is an elephant (they call him "Al").  If you look real close, with that knowledge, you can see that it is an elephant.