New wish list

grampa

Hey grampa, thats the majic question , what sells or sells well. I wish i knew the answer to that million dollar question .I hope somebody replys .I am so poor no money comeing in.Can do, but no work for the scroll sawer.It's a good thing i bought blades when i had money and they are holding up good for all i do. :) I'm hangin in there !

• 1 month later...

Paul, How's it going? I am looking for a pattern for a fantasy baseball league. I want to put the name of the league and year on it. Could be a wall hanging or plaque. Along those same lines I'll be looking for a fantasy football trophy, same as the baseball, name and year, hanging or plaque...Thanks in advance to all you pattern makers!!

Dave

Paul thanks for the patterns that you have done so far.

I for one have a desire for NZ Bird Life, that I personally wish too do, if I can sell some so much the better, but as Kevin has stated money is tight and not many people buying.

All my work is done on recycled timber/lumber and when I have to buy it it has to come from the cheapest sauce available. I have just brought 10 door panels 10 -12 inches in width about 2 foot long 1/2 inch thick at $2 a board, so I can do a few portraits of birds.

But then I will take what ever you design if I think I like or can sell it.

***Merlin***

Hi Paul,I want to thank you again for the ones you did for me and the many you have made for the group.Your a great contributor to this site and we all appreciate it very much.I like old classic cars,boats/ships,and funny sign work related to fishing,wild life and life in general.Again thank you Paul so much.John aka qlty :thumbs:

Yes Paul I would also like to says ThankYou for all the patterns that you have given us, we all appreciate them, and so does my husband I made him the Lancaster Bomber that you did for me and the Respect Your Tools both for his birthday and he was absolutly over the moon about them. Thanks again. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Marg