found time to scroll inspite of all

amazingkevin

Somethings always demanding my time and hate it.i shut off all the doctors ,told the rx store to sync my prescriptions so i can come once a month .Refuse to answer my health insurance ,as it's always a hour or more of bs.io pick up my mail once a week.but so many people think003.thumb.jpg.f639ff47c92a0f1846ac33057b18d134.jpg004.thumb.jpg.acb37685b10f00fcbd4f779633fd249c.jpg005.thumb.jpg.238b15d87dcb5f241874bc092648d245.jpg006.thumb.jpg.c5adb6f3cb1b01523374196e7e357cd5.jpg011.thumb.jpg.6bbee7d7a7a1de638c42653de9311cd4.jpg020.thumb.jpg.8e022cfd7e636de5e830fd0ed2eec802.jpg014.thumb.jpg.d0f1fbbc51ab1d0544d3157ab73ecb89.jpg009.thumb.jpg.e94673913815c412585779b4657f92ec.jpg008.thumb.jpg.617371f8fd46a1105fb42df8e3446dd1.jpg i'm home depot and need this and that.for me to find what they need makes it more of a death trap in here for me.but i found time to cut some teak

Kevin although it tis the season of giving you must not give your health away my friend.  Do what you need to do and stay healthy. I do know what I am talking about here... been in the hospital for a total of 22 days in the last 45 days for CHF.  You do great work my friend however you can not do it if you are incapacitated.  The hospital will NOT allow a scroll saw to be brought in, even though it is therapeutic.  I tried :)  Great job on those names btw.

DW

19 hours ago, lawson56 said:

Sounds like you need some Nap Time.Your Scroll work is Fantastic,Love the Sun on Madison,Beautiful touch.:thumbs::thumbs:

thanks Bobby.No matter what i do ,meds, alcohol,food .It will put me to sleep for 1 hour and i'm up and at em again.I don't understand it?I love to sleep but it just doesn't last?

18 hours ago, DWSUDEKUM said:

Kevin although it tis the season of giving you must not give your health away my friend.  Do what you need to do and stay healthy. I do know what I am talking about here... been in the hospital for a total of 22 days in the last 45 days for CHF.  You do great work my friend however you can not do it if you are incapacitated.  The hospital will NOT allow a scroll saw to be brought in, even though it is therapeutic.  I tried :)  Great job on those names btw.

DW

I might have to go back in .I dropped some wood i was cutting on my toes with no shoes on almost daily but now theres a stinging burning pain on one toe?If im in the hospital for 10 days my ssi stops and i lose my warehouse.Same thing happens if you go to jail for a traffic ticket.What sense is that.I'll never catch up at only making $600 a month and my rent is $350

18 hours ago, DWSUDEKUM said:

DW

I looked up CHF that's serious health problems,congestive heart failure,wow!

17 hours ago, Sycamore67 said:

Some get frustrated with health care.  Sometimes, it is frustrating but not seeing doctors and not talking with your insurance will have pitfalls. I need my doctors and have to see them to get prescriptions.

Well i don't need the pain killers anymore as a lady told me how to get rid of arthritis in 5 days but now i need to get off the blood pressure pills .

10 hours ago, blights69 said:

I book my doctors first thing in the morning get it done and dusted early great job on the names Kevin as always and imagine if no one wanted anything how bored would you get :)

Your probably right but I'm overwhelmed with time wasters,i waste enough on my own,lol

5 hours ago, Rockytime said:

I understand the dilemma. Seems my life is controlled by medical appointments. It never ends. Take care of yourself. We need you here and we enjoy seeing your work.

I know the feeling, i just got a 15 name order from my doctors office and needs to be done by the 15 this month,sounds like a days work to me if there's non interruptions!

4 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

thanks Bobby.No matter what i do ,meds, alcohol,food .It will put me to sleep for 1 hour and i'm up and at em again.I don't understand it?I love to sleep but it just doesn't last?

I know the feeling.I suffer from a sleep disorder.2 to 3am every morning I,m up facing a new day.I would give good money to sleep 8 hours.:zzz: