Cowboy/relief carvin woodburn

cjswoodcrafts

Kevin, Yeah, i use a free photo resizer, that makes the pics smaller, since im on dial up..hoping thatll be ended today, finally gettin my birthday gift today.. going to an att center and get me a wireless card.. ( well im crossing my fingers)

Its basically a shaded out cowboy. I got a bigger pic me finks on my site on the photos page.

thanks

Mornin Jim,How are you ,Not that it's related but one of the best tools i bought is the "rapid resizer" by patrick.It's free to try for maybe 60 days and no less than 30.it will store all your camera photos,enlarge them shrink them cut and paste them as small are as big as you like, 2'x2"-4' x 4'. and super easy to use once you learn the ropes.Instead of copying things to scroll at 8" x 10" i enlarge them to 18" x 18" with this. also it will turn the pattern into a double line pattern which makes for easy cuting as a guide line to follow. It does photo picture quality too on photo paper .It is the cats butt for a scroller to use.A cat allways walks with it's tail straight up in the air ,i guess it's proud of it's butt and likes to show it off to everybody, lol.It's around 30,40,50,60,bucks .He has a web site that offers it 20 bucks cheaper but that is a long wait to get that one."www.rapid resizer.com "Can you smell the saw dust :)