A little bragging is not so bad

cjswoodcrafts

this is a pic of Myself and Maddox of our local radio station, i did a scroll saw portrait for them, on the piece is maddox (when she had longer hair) and her partner ross, I even got to be on the radio, it was pretty cool, free plugs is always great.

To see the photo on the radios site go to http://q102rome.com/pics/?album_id=29

I gotta hand it to you Jim ,your amazing talents and careing for others more than your self has it's rewards.Now your on a radio opening more doors of excitement for your skills.The whole city knows who you are now!You are the horn of plenty when it comes to giving.Untold blessings are on overflow now. Remember the sky is not the limit.Great work on the plaque! :)

Kevin, thank you, yeah about 3 years ago we started helping out charities, mainly doing a haunted house doing can food drives, first 2 yrs we helped the SaLvation Army, and the North Bartow Community church Shop... (food banks) beginning of this year i was looking online for local charities and the battered womens shelter caught my eye. I emailed the director, told her what we do, and what we wanted to do for them. as of now im not getting alot of orders, but when i do a % goes to them. I am trying to teach myself 3 dimensional carving, but its being a PITA.

sorry for ramblin, thanks again