Help with minnie mouse puzzle

jbrowning

I have a friend who is looking for me to do a jigsaw puzzle of minnie mouse for his 16 month old daughter. I have this much done but can not figure out a way to put in the pieces keeping some of the features of her face, ears and bow. Do anyone have suggestions?

5a2fd704edc67_minimouseedited.thumb.jpg.40656fc658832435a64c4369e4ef9936.jpg

Thank you

Jim

Edited by jbrowning

Thanks Dave, I had planned on making one piece from the eyes down (using the eyes as the locking pieces), then one of the right ear and bow and one of the left ear and bow but it just didn't look good to me. So I thought someone else might have a better idea.

I know the image that shows up here is very light on my monitor. But when I downloaded it, it was darker and easier to see.

Thanks

Jim

19 hours ago, jbrowning said:

I have a friend who is looking for me to do a jigsaw puzzle of minnie mouse for his 16 month old daughter. I have this much done but can not figure out a way to put in the pieces keeping some of the features of her face, ears and bow. Do anyone have suggestions?

5a2fd704edc67_minimouseedited.thumb.jpg.40656fc658832435a64c4369e4ef9936.jpg

Thank you

Jim

yes big pieces ,bow one piece,2 ears,2 eyebrows,1 smile .Make a tray puzzle that way you don't need interlocking tabs especially for an 18 month old!