2017 Personalized Ornaments and Boxes for Same

Frank Pellow

A wonderful and long loved items. I made key chains for our family members a few years ago and hung them on the outside of their presents as the name tags on the gifts. They were well received and I see them being used even now, after all this time. I know these will decorate their trees for a long time to come and you will be well remembered for you thoughtfulness as a result

Dick

heppnerguy

Why Frank - thank you so much for making me my own special ornament. ;):santa:  That was too kind of you. :heart: :lol:  But seriously, the intended Melanie recipient and the others are going to be thrilled with their personalized ornaments.  I really like those and the special boxes that they go in.  One of these days I am going to have to try some of those.

11 hours ago, Frank Pellow said:

The design for these comes from Steve Good and can be found at Scrollsaw Workshop.

Here are photos of the ornament I made for Melanie out of maple together with it's box made from purple heart and maple:

5a3be468d9d7d_OrnamentforMelaniewithbox-small.thumb.JPG.9c58898a60d8caa9485fedc37cbca78d.JPG

5a3be4699173b_OrnamentforMelaniewithinbox-small.thumb.JPG.ef7beb0c81e76a2e3671532acac4d7ce.JPG

In all, I made 11 such ornaments and boxes out of a variety of hardwoods.  This is a photo of just the ornaments:

5a3be422e6480_Eleven2017PersonalizedXmasOrnaments-small.thumb.JPG.695c7afff58ded4c835ad4491b231142.JPG

top notch tree hangers!

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎21 at 2:45 PM, Bill WIlson said:

Nicely done Frank.

I searched Steve's site and couldn't locate that particular design.  I saw a couple other ones, but not the personalized/dated ones like yours.  Can you point me in the right direction?  I looked under the ornament category and the holiday category, without luck.

Thanks!

Every year, starting about September, Steve posts a selection of ornament patterns that one can order with a selection of names.  One can submit a list of names to Steve and he will send patterns for the ornaments customized to those names.  He runs it on the honour system and , once Steve delivers the patterns, you are expected to pay him.  He stops the offer early in December and that is why you can't find the patterns.