3 newests

cjswoodcrafts

hey all, got 3 newests here, 1. cowboys at dusk, wood is sandeply 1/2 inch this will be gifted to my uncle, who loves western stuff.

2. portrait of friends kids at younger age, Commisioned, wood is red oak

3. Portrait of our mechanics dad at a younger age that had passed in 06, usually our mechanic dont let people pay monthly, bi monthly payments, but since we are good customers, he is letting us, my truck needed to b fixed, cost around 1,300, so this one is really a thank you for working with us.

hope yall like

Great work Jim, there all lookin good.The cowboys brought back memories of standing next to a fence like that .Which made me feel good.The rotored edges are nice ,i can't do that in the apt complex as it's to loud.I see you've been carveing a while now from the date's on the pictures.do you freehand your pictures and then cut or do you have a program you work with like gimp ,etc.Sorry to hear about the truck.Thats alot of money for a repair.Sounds like you ran out of oil or worse.I ran over a board once and just as i got home the oil light came on. The board punctured the oil pan !what luck.Keepum comein your doing a great job with your talant! :)