Merry Christmas

Travis

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  SSV wouldn't be what it is without our creative and passionate members.  I just love coming here and seeing what y'all come up with, and the support and encouragement you give eachother.  It really warms the heart.  Thank you so much for making SSV so awesome.  I hope you are able to spend this special time of year surrounded by folks you love.  My Christmas wish is that the new year brings your prosperity, comfort, and hope.

Merry Christmas Everybody!  :santa:

Merry Christmas to you Travis. In a way this site gives us inspirations and idea that last all year. We appreciate all you have put into this and I'll always be a supporter. 

And thanks to everyone else for giving this community everything it is today. 

Have a great 2017 (what's left of it) and 2018.

Merry Christmas Travis.  Thank you for everything you do for us, without this little site of yours most of us would be floundering out there in the wilderness.  There are a great bunch of people here that we all call family and you are head of the family.  So Dad I would just like for Christmas next year.................:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
May 2018 bring you happiness, good health and prosperity.

Marg  :bday:

On 12/25/2017 at 5:19 PM, Travis said:

I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.  SSV wouldn't be what it is without our creative and passionate members.  I just love coming here and seeing what y'all come up with, and the support and encouragement you give eachother.  It really warms the heart.  Thank you so much for making SSV so awesome.  I hope you are able to spend this special time of year surrounded by folks you love.  My Christmas wish is that the new year brings your prosperity, comfort, and hope.

Merry Christmas Everybody!  :santa:

Merry Christmas and thank you for keep a place for us to gather!