Inlay deer Scene

cjswoodcrafts

Hey Jim ,looks like you went the extra mile on this one!It is so soft looking ,did you use a sanding mop or a flutter wheel for the final sanding? Really looks good.You really are the king midus of scroll sawing. Everything you touch turns to gold! lol.The color choices are right on the money.All those colors accent each other ,comliment each other all being earth colors too.Hope you have somemore up your sleeve for us to look at .Your the highlight of ssv lately!.great job! :)

kevin, hey thanks man, i am trying my best, this is what i get for being on disablilty, got hours on hours to do stuff, thanks goodness i got chairs in each of my work areas, a ruptured disc isnt fun when i do have to stand im like holy yahooo, let me sit, lolol, i just sanded it with a sanding wheel on a rotary machine, i thing i didnt mention in the first post, is this is going to my brother, his bday is next month.

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...