Is it me?????????

wombatie

One thing you can do is check the lower left corner of your screen (on Firefox anyway). This will tell you where it's pulling information from. If it hangs on a specific section, let me know. I know the banner server sometimes is quirky. Maybe its getting hung up on that. I also have some stat tracking javascripts on the website. Perhaps the javascript is either slow or giving your browser some grief.

One thing more to check is how many people are browsing the forum. You should see that at the bottom of the main forum page. If there's a lot of people, that might slow things down a bit. I think the most we've had were 30 or so.

Anyway, if you notice it hanging on a particular thing, let me know and I'll look into it.

I'm sorry Travis I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to be looking for. I am just a very basic computer person, anything away from the VERY straight forward and I either get lost or I personally freeze. :confused: LOL When I am on the site you are all tucked up in your warm little beds. :zzz: The most there have ever been on at the same time as me was one, they must have had insomnia. :rofl:

Marg

• 1 month later...

Marg, tell those guinea pigs inside your computer to run on their wheel a bit faster :rofl:;)

I havent noticed any issues with the pages when im at home, it does get a little slow at times when im at work, but thats just the works network at the time as it happens for other sites too.

Maybe do a little housekeeping of your computer and clear some temporary files and cache etc..