Replacing parts on EX-21

OPi

I have googled and searched youtube to find a video that shows how to replace the drive link assembly and the front rocker arms on my EX_21.  My searching skills are lacking and I will blame that on achieving geezerhood more years ago than I care to remember or even can remember. (I've been getting free drinks at Wataburger and Taco Bell for over 10 years now.)

I do have printed instructions somewhere if I can find them, but videos are much easier for me to understand. 

Does anyone out there have any suggestions? They will be greatly appreciated.

Got er done. All parts replaced and nothing left over. Runs like a spotted-a$$ ape and smooth as a baby's butt. It's like I got a brand new saw.

Didn't find any Excalibur repair videos but did find some for DeWalt. Enough similarities, they helped some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNt2Y0ajDwk&index=1&list=PLllYT4pSgyVExtK0syqLHW1fq_HMhtjqb

This is a link to the first - there are four.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Weather is getting nasty tonight, be that way for a few days - dear sweet wife is with her parents so I'm home alone. Going to be some serious sawdust making happening here.