Local Collection

Iguanadon

Last year I had Harvey create the CAROLINA BEACH sea turtle and the KURE BEACH dolphin and they proved to be very popular so I wanted to expand the collection for 2018.  I look forward to seeing which ones end up being the most popular.  CB and KB are the two beach towns here on our island.

The standing pelican does say "BEACH" in the base, I'll need to take better photos for promoting.

IMG_20180127_081035.jpg

IMG_20180127_080847.jpg

IMG_20180127_080628.jpg

IMG_20180127_080607.jpg

IMG_20180127_080459.jpg

IMG_20180127_080441.jpg

Side note... I use watered down food coloring for my colors (blue and green) and had "accidentally" made a batch of brown last year and that's what I've been using but finally used it up and needed to find a new source since they don't make brown food coloring and what I had mixed up was in an attempt to make purple (don't ask LOL)   So, I used RIT dye and what you see above with the Pelican's is my first time using it.  Overall I'm happy with it but I think I'll start wiping off the excess as it's coming out a little bit too dark and it's difficult to read the letters.

I don't wipe off the excess with the blue and green pieces using the food coloring.