Prez. Obama piece and reply letter

cjswoodcrafts

About a year ago i sent the president a self portrait of himself, got a reply today in mail both the President and his wife signed it, my prices have just gone up, lol

wood is pine, relief carved and wood burned.

the pic of the portriat is out of whack, had to get this from my site, didnt do so great getting converted.

Well thats about it, hope yall like

I am over whelmed at you JIM! You have climbed the ladder to the top .You can't go any higher then that.Imagine that ,You turn every stone over with your work.Looks as though the skys the limit now and this was one giant leap.I'm shaking my head as i'm amazed :) .When it rains it pours with blessing around your shop.Congradulation!Great job

Kevin, travis, Vector, thanks for the comments, its really appreciated, my wife and I were talking last night that the signatures maybe a stamp, but its still great to get a reply especially after this long of time. i got it in my photo album that ive taken of customers with their pieces... hmm wonder if the Prez would take a pic for me, hmmm i doubt eh.. lol :sneak: