Hegner for sale in NM.

jbrowning

37 minutes ago, Scrappile said:

This posting has been deleted by its author.

Must have sold already.

I'm looking at it right now. It's still up for sale. Oops! It's gone now. It must have just sold or the seller just now took it down. Anyway, somebody got a great deal. Same price I paid and all the same stuff.

R

Edited by octoolguy

19 hours ago, octoolguy said:

I'm looking at it right now. It's still up for sale. Oops! It's gone now. It must have just sold or the seller just now took it down. Anyway, somebody got a great deal. Same price I paid and all the same stuff.

R

Damn....I'm upset.....I had been in contact with the saler for the past two days. I had a co-working in Long Beach that was to pay for it & pick it up......was working on a meeting place. Saler even contacted me back yesterday evening requesting cash only. I emailed back this morning stating cash was fine........Guess What?.........he sold it already.

3 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Well if it is any consolation, that one also was single speed, no tension release up front and I also noticed it did not have the inset in the table so you could use zero clearance inserts.  These are all important to me.

We must be talking about two different saws. The one I saw was exactly like the one I just bought. It had the light and the foot switch and the upgrades on the tensioner and the blade clamp. 

Ray