Couple Hegners on Facebook Marketplace

kmmcrafts

1 hour ago, hotshot said:

I suspect the 14 is not really a 14.  There is an upgrade for the 14 which give you a quick tensioner in the back, but not in the front, unless something has changed.

Yeah I kind of wonder about that.. the last picture is of the supposed 14 and.. it sure looks bigger than a 14 heck the table looks like it's at least the 14" LOL... Maybe it's not the correct photo though.. Maybe I should ask for a picture of the tag.... I'm not really in the market for one though. unless I sell my 220VS ..  I have 5 saws.. and I've found it quite hard to cut on all 5 at once.. I can do 4 at once but not 5 :)  

47 minutes ago, kmmcrafts said:

Yeah I kind of wonder about that.. the last picture is of the supposed 14 and.. it sure looks bigger than a 14 heck the table looks like it's at least the 14" LOL... Maybe it's not the correct photo though.. Maybe I should ask for a picture of the tag.... I'm not really in the market for one though. unless I sell my 220VS ..  I have 5 saws.. and I've found it quite hard to cut on all 5 at once.. I can do 4 at once but not 5 :)  

I would like to see a picture of that Kevin. All four at once. Ha!

Ray

Yeah.. I've had them all cut some things out.. my oldest will still do some cutting now and then.. daughters too busy with college.. and my youngest will cut from time to time.. They don't have a lot of interest in it... Yet anyway... much like me when I was their age.. out hanging with friends, cars , trucks and chasing girls, LOL Amazing how much like me they are really.. kind of scary..but maybe they will take over my business when they settle and I retire LOL.. My dad didn't start sawing until he retired and I was like 17 years old.. I didn't get into sawing until I was 36-38 ish I guess..