FD Blades.......Holy Cow!!!!

bowers25

Just had some time to try out the new FD blades that were delivered a few weeks ago.........Holy Cow!!!......what a huge difference than the blades from the big box store, that I was using. The first turn I made with the FD, the blade felt like it  made a hard quick turn / cut all by itself........it turned fast!!!! At times it felt as if the blade was pulling the wood into it all by itself. I really, really like the FD blades.   

You didn't know they were self propelled?. Seriously though, the blades you get at the big box store are crap! FD blades are great as are Olson and Pegas blades. You will read over and over again, don't use the blades that come with a new saw and the ones you can get at the big box stores like Bosch or Vermont America.

6 hours ago, bowers25 said:

Just had some time to try out the new FD blades that were delivered a few weeks ago.........Holy Cow!!!......what a huge difference than the blades from the big box store, that I was using. The first turn I made with the FD, the blade felt like it  made a hard quick turn / cut all by itself........it turned fast!!!! At times it felt as if the blade was pulling the wood into it all by itself. I really, really like the FD blades.   

I know right?

I felt the same way when my FD#3's got here - it was like 'WOW, I'M SCROLLING NOW!"

10 hours ago, bowers25 said:

My favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!