Looking again for help GOT IT NO LONGER NEED HELP

heppnerguy

It's old mister pain in the rear, here again with another request for help. A year or so ago, someone put in a request for a pattern to be made. It was a friend's 1938 Dodge pickup. I loved it and downloaded the photo of the pattern that was made for him. The problem is......  it was on my external hard drive and when I looked it up, it showed the pattern, when I attempted to open it, it came up black on my screen. Then the saved one on my hard drive did the same thing.. I have a request to make a plaque of it and I can not locate it. It apparently did not make it onto the pattern library so I am in hopes that  someone else may have either cut the pattern and has a copy of it or someone might be able to direct me to it.. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Edited by heppnerguy

1 minute ago, heppnerguy said:

It's old mister pain in the rear, here again with another request for help. A year or so ago, someone put in a request for a pattern to be made. It was a friend's 1938 Dodge pickup. I loved it and downloaded the photo of the pattern that was made for him. The problem is......  it was on my external hard drive and when I looked it up, it showed the pattern, when I attempted to open it, it came up black on my screen. Then the saved one on my hard drive did the same thing.. I have a request to make a plaque of it and I can not locate it. It apparently did not make it onto the pattern library so I am in hopes that  someone else may have either cut the pattern and has a copy of it or someone might be able to direct me to it.. 

Dick

heppnerguy

Well, I wish I could be of help but unfortunately I can't. Good luck.

Ray