Found time for quality time today!!!!!!!

amazingkevin

15 hours ago, newfie said:

Looks great Kevin. Looks like there's a break in the weather this week -20 wind chill yesterday and Friday. Tomorrow and the rest of the week around the -2 range I can cope with that so might get some scrolling done lol. thanks for sharing 

Good grief  -2 below,Your blood must be thick as peanut butter to be able to stand cold like that!!!!!!!!!!! Will your saw even move at that temp?"I feel for you brother,better you than me.ill bet ink pens don't work either at that temp. Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 hours ago, bobscroll said:

They are good projects you've done Kevin! Thank you for letting us see,

Bob :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Someday we'll get on a roll where everything you pattern I cut.Its been 4-5 years now since we clicked on intersecting word art!Thanks, Bobscroll.Past few days I've been feeling my oats don't know what's going on I just hope it doesn't stop.I get things done like this.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

Good grief  -2 below,Your blood must be thick as peanut butter to be able to stand cold like that!!!!!!!!!!! Will your saw even move at that temp?"I feel for you brother,better you than me.ill bet ink pens don't work either at that temp. Good Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Temperaure up here it in Celsius not farinite so not to bad. But pens still don' work that will got to leep them in your pocket to keep them warm lol.