Look for party planners in your town-for work

amazingkevin

A party planner on "offer up" on my cell phone keeps me in bread with water and butter for months now.I make large names and large numbers for her Among other things which i forgot its a scrollers heaven for added income and they pick up.3'tall #16 with a 1/4" groove in a door bottom The names are done in 3/4 pine sweet 16 is in 1/4" wood005.thumb.jpg.8d83eb6bfa80b9d5fd48c51da431a20f.jpg004.thumb.jpg.af9569701a32460e65891cc38520ad99.jpg003.thumb.jpg.9bf6aa428352d1c60edfa98217ee8dc1.jpg

006.jpg

17 hours ago, blights69 said:

Great pieces as always Kevin and a nice constant source of pennies too RESULT :thumbs:

I lost one good provider but she was very persnickety so bye bye baby , I made good coin with her but she was very trying, hard to please and made me deliver.I don't miss the loss but it hurt.I don't need much income to do what I do but I'll survive!Thanks Frank!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, heppnerguy said:

Kevin, you never let us down. Always making those DeWalt's humming

Dick

heppnerguy

I've got a good knock in the Dewalt of choice , Already changed the bearing that had no grease in it but the rod connected to it took a beating and wobbled out the hole for the bolt.When it gets really bad I'll change it but I'd rather scroll on.I hate downtime even if it's only 3 hours to fix it.?Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, wombatie said:

As long as the money keeps rolling in.  Terrific work.

Marg

Money doesn't go far these days especially at the store,I can't afford meat so i look for good deals on other things and get by.It's so hard to save when there's nothing to save,lolThank you Marg for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!