Recent Wood Projects

MBridges

Here are a few of my recent wood projects.

The Eagle's Nest is Dirk Bohlman's pattern. It's cut of 1/8" baltic birch and I used blue matte board as the backer.

The other 3 patterns are from Sue Mey. The Firefighter cross is 1/2" walnut with 1/8" baltic birch backer painted red. The Fish Cross and Ascention Cross are 1/4" maple. The backers are painted 1/8" baltic birch.

Matt How are you doin, And how are you doing such great work .You got a top notch scroll saw there or what!Fabulous cuttings ,great workmanship.you made them look too good like they were laser cut.Excellant choices of patterns to cut too.Your runnin on all cyclinders i can see,with maybe a little turbo in the mix.You got to get these in the user gallery for the world to see,as that probably the first place people look when they log on to see what's new.Your talent is exceptionally good.Keep them comein in.This is exciting to watch what newbies are bringing in to ssv.Good job! :)

Hunter, you got that right on Sue having the crosses down. I have have a long wish list of her patterns I am going to eventually collect. I have a 3 or 4 of hers I've bought but haven't cut yet. I'm doing my first show Sept 25th so they should be cut and showing up on here soon :)

Kevin, thanks again for the compliments. I have a purty yeller saw :) I actally got it second hand about 11 years ago for $250. Someone had bought a second one for his wife and she didn't really get into it like they thought she would so I got lucky :) He sold the older one and kept the newer one. It was a HUGE upgrade from my crappy Ryobi I had bought originally.