Not too bad for a free pattern

heppnerguy

I downloaded this free pattern from Berry Basket, about a year ago and after have cut the Lord's Prayer plaque recently, decided to go ahead and try this one. I really did not have a choice as when my wife saw this pattern she said she had to have that one. So it is now mounted in our living room. Sorry the photo is so poor. I took the photo on my phone and the light outside was not very good. I did not wish to turn on the light as it seems to cause me to get shadows in the photo. I guess I just should have hurried a little more and finished it when the sun was higher in the sky

Dick

heppnerguy

John plaque.PNG

1 hour ago, heppnerguy said:

I downloaded this free pattern from Berry Basket, about a year ago and after have cut the Lord's Prayer plaque recently, decided to go ahead and try this one. I really did not have a choice as when my wife saw this pattern she said she had to have that one. So it is now mounted in our living room. Sorry the photo is so poor. I took the photo on my phone and the light outside was not very good. I did not wish to turn on the light as it seems to cause me to get shadows in the photo. I guess I just should have hurried a little more and finished it when the sun was higher in the sky

Dick

heppnerguy

John plaque.PNG

Looks great, I have the pattern too but know full well it's a lot of hold your breath cutting !

1 minute ago, amazingkevin said:

Looks great, I have the pattern too but know full well it's a lot of hold your breath cutting !

Really was not bad to cut. It looks more demanding then it really is.. You just can't bang this one out in a couple of hours though. I like to use small blades and  18th inch ply for this kind of piece. These many fret patterns have become my favorite to cut. I used a 2/0 spiral and a number 1 straight blade on this one, for the most part. Like you said to me the other day, "slow and easy with the spirals"

Dick

heppnerguy