Thank you Bob

Fish

6 hours ago, Fish said:

I finally finished these, both patterns were done by Bobscroll.  Thanks Bob. I have been working on things, and I said I'd never sell stuff in a store. Well, I am but only to help my sister pay some medical copays-    There is a place called ArtZ Studio in the White Oaks Mall in Springfield Illinois. They are on Facebook too. Thanks Mike and Karen for helping us out- There are some incredible artist's selling things in there.  I have taken a lot of stuff I've done over the years, 40 plus crosses, portraits ,etc.   Anyway, Bob your patterns have really helped and I have several more to do. Thanks

Blessed.jpg

Celtic Shamrock- Walnut.jpg

exceptionally well cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, spirithorse said:

Excellent cutting!
How thick are they and can you stack cut them?
Thanks for sharing and God Bless! Spirithorse

Great patterns also, Bob!

Thanks everyone.     The sign is 1/4" and the shamrock is 1/2"  I don't think I could stack cut them I'm sure you guys could.  My Dewalt died last night.  I'm not putting anymore money in it. It's almost $250 in bearings and other parts.  I have an old saw dad had and I'll use it for awhile. I'm gonna save for a new one but not sure which one.  It cost very little more to go first class.