Flocking

JTTHECLOCKMAN

For those that do flocking on their projects my question is where are you buying your materials??  I bought Donjer flocking and paints many years ago but recently I need to add colors and I can not find my old vendor so I am asking where a good place to buy Donjer materials??  Hopefully this question is allowed her and if not someone will move. Thanks.

I hate to deal with Amazon. Another question and I see it more and more, suede flocking. Do you all prefer suede flocking material to the original and if so why??  Also being I have never tried suede flocking do you have a photo of any pieces where you used it on. If you used both what is the main differences??  Thanks 

Thanks I would love to be able to see both side by side and compare if anyone has done this. Just not sure about that suede look. I have always used the original stuff but I am going to be placing a large order so I may just order some and see for myself. But if I liked it then I will kick myself for not ordering the suede instead. That is my dilema. :)  

https://www.ptreeusa.com/finish_flocking.htm

Just to follow up on this, I ordered my flocking from Peachtree USA they had the best price. I also found out they make several varieties I matched what I have been using right along and that was the Suede-Tex flock and adhesive. Needed a few more colors. 

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN