Little bit of scrolling today

newfie

Will after a cold January and Feburay month with some snow and freezing rain we got the snow dumped on us this morning 30+cm of it. But the tempure not to bad it up to 0 Celsius started cleaning up the snow about 8 a.m. at our home and then up to my mother's around 1:30p.m. Got time to do little scrolling. a friend of mine who lives in Ontario now.ordered a bunch of Newfoundland ornaments awhile ago all unfinished because she does craft things herself and does her own decorating 90 + items to start. Here' the start of it and the snow.

20180227_150819.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756986898.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756940012.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756982833.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756949661.jpg

Edited by newfie

21 hours ago, Gordster said:

Hi Todd the anchors look great.We missed that storm,thank heavens.all we got was a dusting.

Looking good there Bud.

Glad it missed uou Gord we got a bit of rain on it which made it a bit heavy this morning but ole will it' winter after all lol. The anchors is the start of it now for the Newfoundland dogs and map shapes

Edited by newfie

7 hours ago, newfie said:

Will after a cold January and Feburay month with some snow and freezing rain we got the snow dumped on us this morning 30+cm of it. But the tempure not to bad it up to 0 Celsius started cleaning up the snow about 8 a.m. at our home and then up to my mother's around 1:30p.m. Got time to do little scrolling. a friend of mine who lives in Ontario now.ordered a bunch of Newfoundland ornaments awhile ago all unfinished because she does craft things herself and does her own decorating 90 + items to start. Here' the start of it and the snow.

20180227_150819.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756986898.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756940012.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756982833.jpg

FB_IMG_1519756949661.jpg

I want to see the snow you piled up,lol

Proper snow and you carry on meanwhile here in the UK we get what they decsribed as the Beast from the East travel is dirupted transport systems struggling and all for what you see in the picture attached, yes you are right we cope well with winter conditions here in the UK :):) And yes before you asked I did survive the Beast it was a struggle but I did lol. 

28276945_2106153643003844_6239061361886007408_n.jpg

Good luck with the new order I would help you but unfortunately our postal service cannot cope with the snow conditions at the moment so delivery would be delayed :) 

Edited by blights69

21 hours ago, Gordster said:

Hi Todd the anchors look great.We missed that storm,thank heavens.all we got was a dusting.

Looking good there Bud.

Glad it missed  you Gord we got a bit of rain on it which made it a bit heavy this morning but ole will it' winter after all lol. The anchors is the start of it now for the Newfoundland dogs

Nice looking anchors Todd, and that sure was a big storm for you guys. Thankfully, it missed us altogether, we already have lots of it. I might be over your way this summer on my bike, if I am I'll be sure to look you up. It's been over twenty five years since I've been to the Rock, I look forward to touring your province for about a month or so.

Len