Jewelry Patterns

Runa

Hello Fellow Scrollers,

I have enrolled in a local fair and would like to make things for $5-$10 items and figured I can make jewelry and key chains. Anyone who has good patterns for these?

I have a month to make my stock, I better start scrolling :-)

20 hours ago, kmmcrafts said:

Sue Mey just posted a crap load of earrings and pendants. the other day.. looked like some real nice designs. Think she was selling the whole set of them.. not sure how much it was..

Here's a link to Sue Met's site with all her "earring" designs - many could be used for earrings or pendants looks like to me. 

https://www.scrollsawartist.com/?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&match=any&search_performed=Y&q=earrings&dispatch=&dispatch=products.search#ty;pagination_contents;/index.php?subcats=Y&status=A&pshort=Y&pfull=Y&pname=Y&pkeywords=Y&match=any&search_performed=Y&q=earrings&dispatch=products.search&page=1

Sheila Landry has some pendants here: http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com/search?searchwords=pendant&searchsmall_625599620=Search 

I found them!!!

Most of these I made as pendants, but you can make them a bit smaller for earrings. It is a bit surprising how light weight wooden jewelry can be. The line on the top is the middle. Drill a hole to attach a jump ring or bail. The pdf called Necklaces, is an article I wrote a few years ago about jewelry making pieces and how they work.

Also, never underestimate a simple shape with pretty wood. Some of my favorites are not the most intricate. I would be happy to help if you have any questions.

Katie

MrsN4.jpg

MrsN3.jpg

MrsN2.jpg

MrsN1.jpg

MrsN116.jpg

MrsN5.jpg

MrsN6.jpg

MrsN7.jpg

MrsN8.jpg

MrsN9.jpg

MrsN10.jpg

MrsN11.jpg

MrsN12.jpg

MrsN13.jpg

MrsN14.jpg

MrsN15.jpg

Jewelry Patterns.pdf

Necklaces.pdf

17 minutes ago, MrsN said:

I found them!!!

Most of these I made as pendants, but you can make them a bit smaller for earrings. It is a bit surprising how light weight wooden jewelry can be. The line on the top is the middle. Drill a hole to attach a jump ring or bail. The pdf called Necklaces, is an article I wrote a few years ago about jewelry making pieces and how they work.

Also, never underestimate a simple shape with pretty wood. Some of my favorites are not the most intricate. I would be happy to help if you have any questions.

Katie

+1

Katie Rocks!

Thanks for posting those!

1 hour ago, MrsN said:

I found them!!!

Katie

MrsN4.jpg

MrsN3.jpg

MrsN2.jpg

MrsN1.jpg

MrsN116.jpg

MrsN5.jpg

MrsN6.jpg

MrsN7.jpg

MrsN8.jpg

MrsN9.jpg

MrsN10.jpg

MrsN11.jpg

MrsN12.jpg

MrsN13.jpg

MrsN14.jpg

MrsN15.jpg

Jewelry Patterns.pdf

Necklaces.pdf

@MrsN You should post those to the Pattern Library.  We have a section for jewelry patterns.  That would make an awesome addition.

Here's a few others that are in the Pattern Library:

http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/gallery/category/10-jewelry/

On 3/10/2018 at 6:46 PM, MrsN said:

I think that I added them to the pattern library. Thanks for the reminder, I am a bit surprised I hadn't done that yet.

@Runa If you have other things in mind let me know. I have made a bunch of jewelry and would be happy to talk you through it or help make some new patterns.

Thank you so very much. I will check them out.