I would just like to say thank you all...

new2woodwrk

I've been here a few weeks, have asked more than my share of questions and you all have been not only patient, but accepting, welcoming and helpful in your responses.

I just want to say thank you to you all for everything.

You are a great bunch of people, and this community is one of the best I've found on the internet!

Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program.... :cool::thumbs:

Edited by new2woodwrk

I agree and also would like to thank everyone for partaking on this site.. whether you are asking questions or answering them.. without the constant questions and answers etc going on here the site would be quite boring.. 

So with that said.. if you have questions.. ask away as many as needed / liked.. as it's interesting to me to read all of the responses.. you learn that there are many ways to accomplish basically the same final out come of a project.. many times that leads one to "try" a different method of doing things.. or.. at least teaches us all that our way of doing things isn't always the only way..

Through this forum I've gotten advice on what equipment to buy (or not to buy), on how to do stuff, on how to finish stuff, on what wood works (or not), on how to fix stuff, on how to make a pattern, on getting a pattern, on how to sell, on how not to sell - and the list goes on - and on - and on - and on - and then - as an added bonus I get to see daily examples of great projects done by others that are an incredible inspiration to everyone.

...... thinking that those who belong and contribute to this forum are deserving of for some kind of degree ...... is there such a thing as a Scroll Saw PhD?? - I can think of several who are deserving!!

And yes - thanks to all!!

Jay  

Edited by RangerJay