RBI Hawk Saw for sale in Colorado Springs

jbrowning

Just guessing but... I think a lot of them are coming up for sale because... One.. they are mostly the old ones coming up.. and.. most of the old ones are owned or was owned by older folks.. most all of them I see in my area say in the add.. Dads old saw or grandpa's   old saw.. typically saying the they are no longer able to use it or they have passed and they are cleaning out his old shop.. How both my Hawks came up for sale... Hawk sold a lot of those back in the day.. 

On a side Note.. I also see tons of Hegners up for sale too... just the ones I see are the old ones that are either single speed and or doesn't have the quick release at the front of the saw..

i dont see many hawks go up for sale here in metro detroit, but do see dewalts. if i didnt know any better, this type 1 collected dust a whole lot more than it was used- the table doesnt look like it has any wear on it:

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/tls/d/dewalt-scroll-saw-dw788-made/6537064377.html

Edited by tomsteve