I hate shopping but, I found paradise LOL

new2woodwrk

Wife took me to lunch today, and on a whim we went pricing picture frames at Joanns - way too expensive. In fact I saw one similar to one I made last week for $20.

But then we found paradise - I've never been in this store before and we found all sorts of incredible items and I kept asking "this is how much?": frames, picture backings, poster boards, glittering bags (for backgrounds), wrapping paper (for backgrounds), psychedelic paper (for backgrounds) and so much more I had to get out.

Then we go to the cash register and I'm thinking, geez gonna be high.... OMG $18!

Everything for $1!!!

Dollar Tree - everything is a dollar! I bought 10 frames for $10, one of my diy frames alone cost $5 in materials! Now I have 10 (although mine is quite a bit wider) but still - 10 for 10 works for me!

Edited by new2woodwrk

On 3/24/2018 at 3:33 PM, new2woodwrk said:

Wife took me to lunch today, and on a whim we went pricing picture frames at Joanns - way too expensive. In fact I saw one similar to one I made last week for $20.

But then we found paradise - I've never been in this store before and we found all sorts of incredible items and I kept asking "this is how much?": frames, picture backings, poster boards, glittering bags (for backgrounds), wrapping paper (for backgrounds), psychedelic paper (for backgrounds) and so much more I had to get out.

Then we go to the cash register and I'm thinking, geez gonna be high.... OMG $18!

Everything for $1!!!

Dollar Tree - everything is a dollar! I bought 10 frames for $10, one of my diy frames alone cost $5 in materials! Now I have 10 (although mine is quite a bit wider) but still - 10 for 10 works for me!

Good info!....but more importantly you got your wife to buy lunch?!...I always seem to pay! Hopefully you got the Lobster and crab!!!