Well here it is my vision of the ultimate scroll saw bench

Mr Trippy

Hello everyone,

This is my vision of the ultimate scroll saw bench. I started with an old bathroom vanity for the base. When you first look at my ultimate scroll saw bench you think “Hey that bench is awesome, but what if I want to do a project that requires more space then what is providedâ€. Well, with a lot of planning and custom cutting for the top frame work I have that covered. All you do is pull two pins one on each side and the whole top bench sides swing open now you can cut any size you want with no obstructions in the way. I also installed a scrap bin that is removable for easy dumping. There is an over head light that slides front to back and when you need to swing the sides open it just pulls off. Plenty of pegboard space for whatever storage you need. Used PVC pipe with end caps for my blades (works awesome) and hung a smaller swinging pegboard with frame so I can swing the blades into me and back out of the way. Also set up a vacuum hose, a box fan with removable filter at the back of the bench for dust removal, a mag light, extra air pump to blow dust off projects, an on-off switch inside the cabinet to power the whole bench, and of cores a custom beverage holder. I used a nice boat seat that I had around in my shop, because if you are going to be spending a lot of time at one station you want it as comfortable as possible and boy let me tell you it is all that and then some. Well hope you liked my vision of the ultimate scroll saw bench.

Thank you for looking,

Trippy

• 4 weeks later...