for the ill

heppnerguy

Thats a great idea Dick..they would have their own angel with them..you would be in their thoughts also.

I sometimes make a praying hands portrait,and add their name in it.I have also made this for several wakes of

friends and family who have passed.The family love it as a keep sake.

32 minutes ago, Gordster said:

Thats a great idea Dick..they would have their own angel with them..you would be in their thoughts also.

I sometimes make a praying hands portrait,and add their name in it.I have also made this for several wakes of

friends and family who have passed.The family love it as a keep sake.

I  also do a Sue Mey plaque for spouses of deceased and they are so much appreciated and I am told often how much they love them and that they are hanging in a place of honor where they can be seen daily. These so outlast flowers and cards.

Dick

heppnerguy

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, wombatie said:

I make little pocket angels so that if people are going through hard times or health issues they have their angel with them at all times, also Sue Mey patterns.  Your are beautiful Dick and well cut.  Well done.

Marg

Marg. it is the caring things one does that really touches others lives in such good ways that  end up to be rewarding for the receiver as well as the giver.  Thanks for what you do.  You should post one of your pocket angels for us to see.

Dick

heppnerguy

38 minutes ago, heppnerguy said:

Marg. it is the caring things one does that really touches others lives in such good ways that  end up to be rewarding for the receiver as well as the giver.  Thanks for what you do.  You should post one of your pocket angels for us to see.

Dick

heppnerguy

I will soon Dick I have about 4 projects that I have done that I haven't posed yet.   Time gets away from me. ;)

Marg