Hiya

Buttkraken

I am scroll saw addict!  Its the only woodworking i do. All i have is a saw, a drill press and a sander. I have a porter cable scroll i will upgrade when it breaks one day. I live in Texas and scroll pretty much every day. 90% of what i make is Christmas ornaments and word art. I make patterns on my ipad. I will upload them as soon as i figure out how to do it. I got like ten of them. Attached a monkey portrait i did. 

CD3FB062-775D-4E09-BC65-387122BC3727.jpeg

Hiya Ben,

Glad you decided to come on board with us. We are a world wide family of caring, generous and talented (most of us....  not necessarily myself ) and love it when others find us worthy of their time to join us. If you log on often, you will quickly get to know the regulars here  and we will get to know you better also.

Dick

heppnerguy

On 3/26/2018 at 5:25 PM, Buttkraken said:

I am scroll saw addict!  Its the only woodworking i do. All i have is a saw, a drill press and a sander. I have a porter cable scroll i will upgrade when it breaks one day. I live in Texas and scroll pretty much every day. 90% of what i make is Christmas ornaments and word art. I make patterns on my ipad. I will upload them as soon as i figure out how to do it. I got like ten of them. Attached a monkey portrait i did. 

CD3FB062-775D-4E09-BC65-387122BC3727.jpeg

Welcome friend, You are like flint now!Lots of shop talk, machine repairs, Etc.Hope you are a regular, The more the merrier!