trophies

my apologies JT. I didn't mean to step on your toes. Ya know, I've got a lot of respect for you & your experience. But sometimes I've noticed you have a tendency to rain on other folks' parades. Ya don't have to agree with the situation, or the changes goin' on around you, but you could try a kind word on occasion. I think the trophy idea of Travis' is a good idea, & brings awareness to the newbies coming on board to see what we are made of.

I don't always agree with a post, or what others have said, but I try, in my own sweet way, to join in the conversation if it's somethin' I can voice experience or a valuable opinion in. Please try to have some respect for those of us that think new ideas are a good thing, & an enlightenment to the village. In your words "you've been here long enough, you know how things work." 

It's OK.  Those that like them can enjoy them.  Those who don't can ignore them.  ;)

Besides, the trophy dump is over.  In order for the trophy/medal system to be put into place, the backlog had to be filled.  From here on out, trophies and medals are only given at the time of earning them.  So now your notifications aren't filled with a backlog of trophies.  :lol:

4 hours ago, SCROLLSAW703 said:

my apologies JT. I didn't mean to step on your toes. Ya know, I've got a lot of respect for you & your experience. But sometimes I've noticed you have a tendency to rain on other folks' parades. Ya don't have to agree with the situation, or the changes goin' on around you, but you could try a kind word on occasion. I think the trophy idea of Travis' is a good idea, & brings awareness to the newbies coming on board to see what we are made of.

I don't always agree with a post, or what others have said, but I try, in my own sweet way, to join in the conversation if it's somethin' I can voice experience or a valuable opinion in. Please try to have some respect for those of us that think new ideas are a good thing, & an enlightenment to the village. In your words "you've been here long enough, you know how things work." 

I put a smiley face after it. Not enough for you??? Sorry:) We are all winners here. But I do respect your words. Travis has done a great job with the site and it is good to come to a scrolling site that is informative and entertaining. Keep on scrolling!!!