Newest Car Creations

harvickfanjoey

11 minutes ago, meflick said:

Wow, great work. Lots of cars for sure. They must be like the animal puzzles and get addictive once started. ;) thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing the next batch.

They are so addictive for me.  I love the experience of getting to make a pattern for each car, and then seeing how it comes out after the cut.  I am doing a show later today.  I hope these sell good for me.

1 hour ago, new2woodwrk said:

Awesome - great job on the cars and best of luck at the show.

I've got cars on my list of things to do as well - just finished a Firebird emblem I'll post soon

Thanks for sharing

Did you make the patterns yourself?

Yes, I make them myself.  I love making these, it gets so addictive.  I have had lots of people ask about buying the patterns.  I have no idea what you would even charge for something like that.

Those are AWESOME!! 

I also do a lot of car stuff.. I need to learn the pattern making part of it.. Can do many styles of pattern design.. just not on the things I like to make LOL.. I have trouble with making patterns of cars.. can do portrait style sometimes but not like these.. and would like to see car Ornaments.. just quite hard to get much detail in a ornament size pattern of a car..