helo plaque

heppnerguy

That is a gorgeous plaque, Dick, so very well done.

I still think you people that jumped or still jump out of airplanes are a little on the crazy side!!  The plane would have to be burning hard and someone pounding on my fingers to make me let go before I went out of a plane that was still flying....!  Hats off to your grandson, he is very brave.

Sure miss our visits......

Thank you all for your replies on my work, but especially for the kind, respectful replies about my grandson.. Every time I see him, I remind him that he is my hero and I will pass on to him the comments from all of you who requested that I do so. He will be moved to the State of Washington soon and then he will join his special forces group that is already deployed. We continue to pray for him, daily as well as his wife and new baby boy. He is truly a person I admire and look up to. You are all so kind for the wonderful words of appreciation for him as well. That only adds to my feelings that we are all family here in The Village

Dick

heppnerguy