A FEW MORE NEW PROJECTS

cjswoodcrafts

THE WINDCHIMES ARE BAMBOO, WE MADE THEMA COUPLE DAYS AGO TO SELL AT THAT RUMMAGE SALE THAT THE MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM WAS HAVING ON THE 25TH.

Cyberobin, its a band i know never heard of them, did the portrait for our Septembers winner of the drawing made fom sandeply

2 name puzzles, which i called them namzels, made of cedar, finsihed with tung oil

sorry for the caps in first sentance.

hope yall like

Jim that is so kool .And the first name puzzles i've seen .I love all your ideas.I can't wait to do one for the younger set.I really like the looks of the thick base on the name puzzles.makes them stand out more ,bold or something like that.My scrap pile is way down now from oraments,sm. pieces.Show some more of your oraments when you get a chance. :)

Paul, clayton, reaper thanks for all the nice feed backs, yeah i like the name puzzles too, in the process of making my niece and nephew names brother ordered them. reaper, there really isnt a pattern i use, i use microsoft word art type in one letter at a time, and fit them together so it will look good, then i print it, scan back into the comp, then use gimp to draw out the puzzle outline, with the finished pattern once i get it ready to transfer to wood, i usually gotta make some changes, either make part of the puzzle, wider, smaller, bigger... whatever it needs