Winnie Dog Cell Phone Holder

Marshall Dillon

Made this Winnie Dog for a customer out of 1 & 1/4" Brazilian Cherry material  , I don't really think that this material was meant to be cut on the Scrollsaw - it's a breast to cut on the Scrollsaw . And food for thought for you scrollers out there if you ever do , ( I know doesn't make any since but wear gloves when cutting  this material ) just handling this Brazilian Cherry in the unfinished stage you get  splinters out of this world . Any comments welcomed .........

IMG_2601.JPG

IMG_2602.JPG

I thought about cutting a couple of these but I thought people just would not be interested in having one. Funny thing is..... most of the time when I post something on my Facebook page that I, personally, am not very interested in, it turns out to often be an instant seller for me. I guess I just need to relax and understand that everything will spark the interest of someone

Dick

heppnerguy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2018 at 7:48 AM, meflick said:

I really like it.  You could cut it out of a different wood next time.  Did you create the pattern?

My wife came up with the pattern and it could be cut out of any type material , I just had some of the Cherry handy and decided to use this hard stuff . Thanks